Furnished Apartment Redmond: Your Solution to Common Problems in Extended Stays
By: Coral Noyd ~
Motels are an inexpensive stop-gap arrangement for short stays. But are they designed for extended short term/long term stay? There are plenty of weekly motels in and around Redmond. A very common problem associated with these motels is that they don't have dedicated kitchen spaces. More often than not, all kitchen appliances are plugged into the same outlet. Not all motels are wired to handle appliances like full-size refrigerators or microwave ovens. Besides, these motels aren't always ideal to accommodate the number of people that they actually accommodate. The customer service in most of these places is good, but it lacks a distinct personal touch.
But a furnished apartment in Redmond is the right answer for all extended stay accommodation needs. Here are some of the features that would separate a typical extended stay motel from a furnished accommodation:
- Thoughtfully designed kitchen that is properly wired to handle equipments such as microwave ovens, refrigerators, dishwasher, etc.
- Personalized service: The staff makes an effort to know what you like and dislike, and ensures that the apartment reflects your tastes.
- Apartments are clean, meticulously maintained, and upholstered with tasteful furnishing
- When I started Between Homes, I had made a conscious decision to go beyond the typical corporate housing solutions and make people feel at home. For instance, at our furnished apartment in Kirkland we have:
- An expansive inventory of house wares including dishes, cookware, swish towels and even cleaning supplies like paper products, laundry, soap, etc.
- Internet secure wi-fi, high speed internet, extended cable
- Fireplaces, patios, decks, etc.
In fact, these facilities are common in all our furnished apartments in Bellevue, Bothell, Woodinville and Redmond. Even the location is chosen with care; they're located within 15 miles from downtown Seattle and close to local services, schools, restaurants, schools, parks etc. Check out photos of our property by clicking here.