Corporate Housing in Seattle With a Single Point of Contact
By: Coral Noyd ~
It is comforting for corporate and temporary housing clients to read the word "single point of contact" on business websites that provide corporate and temporary housing to people between moves. It sort of makes you feel that truly personal service and undivided attention will be afforded your questions and temporary housing needs.
Here is an important distinction between corporations that provide furnished temporary housing and Between Moves:
When Between Moves uses the term "single point of contact" we mean just that. Coral Noyd, is your point of contact for corporate and temporary housing in the Greater Seattle area. She IS Between Moves.
- Coral will answer all of your temporary housing questions. They will not be forwarded or assigned to a "corporate" housing specialist. She will share property features and the benefits to you of a particular property, be it a furnished condo in Seattle or Kirkland or a 3 bedroom fully furnished home in Redmond, Bothell, Woodinville or Issaquah.
- Coral will meet you at your new, albeit temporary, digs and personally show you in and place the key in your hand.
- Coral is who you contact to share that you will be moving to the area.
- Coral is who promises fully refundable deposits with no unexpected charges and no "upgrade surcharges."
- Coral is the one who has made every personal effort and gesture she can to ensure that when you walk through the front door you will feel at home, temporarily, until you return to your un-corporate housing.
So when Between Moves says they have a "single point of contact" they really mean:
"Coral is available to take your call and personally assist you with your temporary housing needs 7 days a week from 7am to 7pm pst."