4th of July Firework Shows in 2020
By: Coral Noyd ~
Seattle always has had the best firework shows of the Northwest, but this year will be a little bit different as COVID-19 has hit hard in Washington. Most of the major firework shows have been cancelled for this year, but here is a list of things to do with social distancing and firework shows for you to enjoy in the comfort in your own home this year!
- Kirkland’s Events and Firework Show can be found on their Facebook Page
- Alki Beach is always a good spot to take a picnic and be able to watch the fireworks other people set off during the evening
- 100 Washington State Parks are open for day use during the 4th
- Puyallup has a drive in Fireworks show and contests
- The Woodland Park Zoo you can watch the zookeepers give some of the animals some patriotic food
With everything that is going on in the world, and it not being the same as every year, now is a chance to start a new tradition and find something that works for you and your family.
Have a happy and safe 4th of July, and we hope you are able to find something fun to celebrate this year!